The Seller is obligated to accept returns for the following reasons within 7 days of handing over the product to SOKO or one of our logistics providers. The Seller thereby remains the legal owner until the product has been delivered and fully accepted by the customer.
- Delivery failure (the product cannot be delivered to the customer for any reason)
- Product is faulty
- Product is not the one that was ordered
- Product was misrepresented on the SOKO website
- Customer’s convenience within SOKO return policy (Customer Return Policy)
Returned products will always go through a quality control at a SOKO warehouse before being returned to the Seller. The quality control done by SOKO will always be considered as the only valid control.
If SOKO or one of our logistics partners is responsible for damage to a product or packaging, SOKO will reimburse the Customer and become the legal owner of the product.
If the Customer is responsible for the damage, the product is sent back to the Customer and there is no reimbursement.
If the Seller or manufacturer is responsible for the default, the product is sent back to the Seller within 7 days of handing over the product to SOKO. In case of disagreement over the quality control, the Seller has to open a dispute within 3 days of receiving the product.
Issuance of Refunds
If your product is eligible for a refund, you can choose your preferred refund method based on the table below. The shipping fee is refunded along with the amount paid for your returned product.
The time required to complete a refund depends on the refund method you have selected. The expected processing time mentioned below is after we have received your product (2-3 working days) and it has undergone a quality control (1-2 working days).
|Refund Type||Time Frame|
24 - 48 hours
24 – 72 hours
- The product is defective (faulty / malfunctioning)
- The product is damaged (physically destroyed or broken)
- The product is incomplete (missing parts)
- The product is incorrect (presentation different on website)
- The product is No longer needed (changed your mind / dislike / size issue)
How to Request a Return?
- Call 0341 1110058 to create your return request
- Fill the Return Form attatched with Shipment
- Pack your SOKO parcel securely, with the product in the original undamaged manufacturer's packaging as delivered to you.
- Attach the returns label that you have received with your order to the top of the parcel (ensure your delivery label is covered)
- Head to your nearest LEOPARD drop-off- point. and follow direction given by our caller agent.